GoHaru skins (HD) wrong path in archive

GoHaru HD skins for 9.16 aren't installing correctly. I believe the archive is missing the "version" subdir in the path:

hitzone_skins_by_GoHaru_HD_9152.7z = /res_mods/version/vehicles/ <assorted nations>

hitzone_skins_by_GoHaru_HD_916.7z  = /res_mods/vehicles/ <assorted nations>

The skins get installed to /res_mods/vehicles/ instead of /res_mods/0.9.16/vehicles/

I haven't checked if the same issue applies to the SD skins.

Edited by SoftwareSimian
  • Upvote 1
On 10/10/2016 at 0:57 AM, SoftwareSimian said:

GoHaru HD skins for 9.16 aren't installing correctly. I believe the archive is missing the "version" subdir in the path:

hitzone_skins_by_GoHaru_HD_9152.7z = /res_mods/version/vehicles/ <assorted nations>

hitzone_skins_by_GoHaru_HD_916.7z  = /res_mods/vehicles/ <assorted nations>

The skins get installed to /res_mods/vehicles/ instead of /res_mods/0.9.16/vehicles/

I haven't checked if the same issue applies to the SD skins.

I us the hitzones koreanrandom and I just got the same thing???

Do I just move the folder myself or wait for a fix?

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

In my case I just moved the files from /res_mods/vehicles/ to /res_mods/0.9.16/vehicles/ after installation and it's fine. But it may get clobbered (or at least you'll need to re-move the files) when you update to the next version of the modpack unless the DLC is fixed by Aslain, and you (manually) re-download the fixed version to your Aslains_DLC_cache folder.

Alternately, of course, you can avoid re-downloading the DLC fix the downloaded .7z archive yourself: unzip it, insert the missing /vehicles/ folder into the path, and recompress it to .7z

But Aslain will still need to fix the DLC to prevent others having the same problem.