WoT exit when battle starts

Hi guys

i have a problem since patch 0.9.15. everytime when i load the battle and i can see the tanks stand there WoT exit to desktop. How can i find out whats happend or if a part of the modpack could be the reason for the crash? enclosed the log files.

greetings

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Same again with modpack v.9.16_05.1

First battle begin and back to desktop..i have no clue whats wrong

Edited by mulipa
  • Administrator

I was unable to reproduce your issue, loaded same mods. I however saw weird white READY text overlapping enemy player's panel. Wonder why it's there, ow btw. you forgot to select proper installation method for contour icons, thy are mirrored, I doubt it's intended.

Check your antivir/firewall, it's typical behaviour to not be able to enter the battle, when for example ZJ OTM Reload is blocked by your pc.

hi Aslain

thanks for your reply...im not sure if i understand how my firewall or avast antivir block ZJ OTM Reload?! how can i handle this part of this mod? and normally i use the TORQue contour icons and they are already mirrored ;) and TORQue version 0.9.16 are build up yesterday i think

Edited by mulipa
  • Administrator

Mirrored icons is your fault, you didn't select proper installation method.

ifHIAkR.png

As for the antivir/firewall issue, well I don't experience such issues, but it all depends what software do you use. Only advise I can give you is to add installer and world of tanks to exceptions/white list, and check other options there, especialy huge overdone software like Norton likes to block stuff here and there, gl.

Also get new modpack.No need to bump