Can't tab out of game / Crash on exit

I'm having an issue where anytime I tab out of the game, I get a black screen instead of the desktop.  The game sound stops, as if I were tabbed to the desktop, but nothing is displayed.  My display actually appears to go to sleep (there is no backlight, like the driver has crashed).  Additionally, when I exit the game from the main menu, the game often exhibits the same behavior and basically forces me to reboot the computer to regain control (ctrl+alt+del does nothing at all).  I'm having no such issue with the stock client.  

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

On 11/19/2016 at 2:50 AM, Aslain said:

Logs are from old installer, please attach logs from latest one if possible.

Ok, reinstalled using the most up-to-date build.  Still having the same issues.  Game won't alt+tab to desktop (goes to black screen; is recoverable with another alt+tab) and game hangs on exit (goes to black screen; not recoverable without system reboot).  Started the game in Safe Mode via the Launcher and I can confirm that these issues don't occur with the vanilla client on my machine.  Attaching the new logs.

Thanks! 

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Edited by SpaceToast
  • Administrator

Your zip log is damaged, cannot open, it, so I used older one and could not reproduce this on my pc.

When I look at your python.log I see weird bugs, to me it looks like your client is damaged or mod files. Try to do integrity check / game reinstallation. Whatever it is, lays in your pc.

• Upvote 1
20 hours ago, Aslain said:

Your zip log is damaged, cannot open, it, so I used older one and could not reproduce this on my pc.

When I look at your python.log I see weird bugs, to me it looks like your client is damaged or mod files. Try to do integrity check / game reinstallation. Whatever it is, lays in your pc.

Yeah, last night I reinstalled the game and the mod pack and I'm still having problems (I had already done the integrity check with no errors). I feel like there may be an issue with my PC/Windows install. I may actually do a full wipe and Windows reinstall, because I've notice some other little bugs in my system over the past few months that may be related. 

Anyway, thanks for your attention!