Enemy ships speed

maxi961

Any possibility to have a mod that can show the enemy ship speed?

Manual aiming at "future point" is not so difficult once you get some experience, but NOT knowing the relative speed of enemy ships is somewhat frustrating. We all know tha a ship when turning slow down his cruise speed but we cannot know if the 'commander' decide to go at a different speed and just guessing by sight is really hard.

Speaking from an old navy officer if I would have been on the bridge of a battleship i would have a crew and I could assign someone the easy task to track the target and report to me the relative speed, but in WoWS i dont have a crew and I dont have the tracking sights on the wings of the bridge.

Now tracking and calculating the relative speed of a "target" is of course an automatic task by tracking radar, but is still manually done like in WWII epoch as basic training for junior bridge officers, and not certainly a difficult task, so I just wonder why WG did not render available that info in game.

Max