Cant "Ready" a tank in a platoon, but can enter battle if i am in charge of platoon.

For some reason if im in a platoon, I cant "Ready" a tank to show or select my tank, but if I am in charge of a platoon I can click "Battle" without readying it to enter battle.

This was annoying, but I have been just making sure i was in charge of the platoon.  Untill today when i finally loaded the mods on a different computer so me and my son could platoon.  Niether of us with the same mods loaded can "ready" a tank.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

For a friend of mine we thought we found the golden premium tanks mod was causing the problem that he could not select a tank (both as platoon leader or member).

But MAYBE he also had the auto-return mod active, he didnt say so when comparing mod-settings.

Hello Automount equipment or Telescope mod is causing this [mod which mounts removable equipments like binocs camo repairkit]... auto return is working fine though need to setup equipment in each tank first GL