Version 5.8.1.11 - does not work at all with me

Hi! Thank you for the great job first of all! I can not imagine (well, I have to for a moment, hope it will not last too long) playing WoW without your mods: camo, clear vision, etc.etc just make the game different!

The latest mod does not work with me for some reason. The game works but mods don't: no 'longer video' at start, no camo, no clear vision, just nothing.  The game works, integrity checked, exceptions into anti-virus soft (nod32) added. Aslains.zip attached.

P-l-e-a-s-e h-e-l-p

_Aslain_logs.zip

Ermm..... World of Warships is on 0.5.10.

You're using a 0.5.8 modpack.

And on the download page, you'll see:

PENDING UPDATE  .... ETA AFTER 22nd AUGUST
(I am on vacations atm)

!!!!!! YES NO DOWNLOAD LINK, DON'T SEARCH IT !!!!!!!

So not even sure where you downloaded it. :)

1 час назад, Quaksen сказал:

So not even sure where you downloaded it. :)

I have relied on automatic update. Recently I did not download new updates - just clicked on the same Aslains_WoWs_ModPack_Installer_v.XXXX.exe, it was checking for updates and offering me to download a more recent version if present.

Should I download a new *.exe file directly from this web-site after each new update? How does 'checking for updates' function in the installer work?

In any case - THANK YOU!!  I will to the web-page to download a latest file. Will it work with a new WoW update now  or it is more wise to wait until 22Aug16+ (something) to have the latest workin version?

Edited by YevgeniyUA

It would only tell you there's an update for the modpack, if there was one... but as you can see on the red text above, there is no update yet... and thus it won't tell you. :)

There is no download currently, as you could also see from the red text... Aslain hasn't had time while on vacation to update. You'll have to be patient :)