Bugged Allied silhouettes

For the past few updates i have this problem and i always forget to report it unfortunately.

First i'd like to report it here because i haven't seen any similar issue reported at locastan's, so i suspect it's something localized to this mod pack.

As you can see on attached screenshot, silhouettes are visible on sky :D

If there's any way to properly debug this I'd like to help.

_Aslain_logs.zip

post-8-0-85663600-1414267724_thumb.jpg

• Administrator

That is correct. If i don't install Gambiter's dmg panel everything works just fine. Not sure how to properly report this to him thou.

I reported it to him, but he asnwers me with some russian text I don't understand, I think he blames the other modders not themself.

I reported it to him, but he asnwers me with some russian text I don't understand, I think he blames the other modders not themself.

Only other thing that can be done in that case then is to either manually check each and every component (which will take quite some time) and/or add a warning next to allied silhouettes and gambiter's about compatibility :D 

When i have more time i'll try to find who's to be blamed. (if no one else beats me to it)