issue | better icons on compact carousel

Hey Aslain,

The "better icons on compact carousel" mod is not working when custom ship contour icons are used.

I tried the mod alone, it works. Then I tried it with several contour icons installed (Aslain, MajorRenegade and Hakabase) and it does not work. The custom contour icons appear in the carousel.

I opened the mod link (from your pack) and downloaded the file provided by the author. With that file it works but the tech tree breaks, clicking on anything from the tree (ships, modules, buy ships etc) does nothing. It probably has something to do with the extended tech tree provided by the same author but Google Translator fails terribly.

Tell me if there is more I can help with.

PS. Merry Christmas, thank you for all your work.

Thanks.

• Administrator

Hi,

I know about it, not my fault. It's fault of Session Stats maker, and Extended Tech-Tree maker, they don't provide necessary files for compatibility with Better Icons on Ship Carousel. 

Don't use them for now if you want to see normal icons there.

Cheers

A.

36 minutes ago, Aslain said:

It's fault of Session Stats maker, and Extended Tech-Tree maker, they don't provide necessary files for compatibility with Better Icons on Ship Carousel. 

Don't use them for now if you want to see normal icons there.

I don't use any of those two, never used them.