Do you know any mod that does that?

Hi! Is quite a silly thing to ask, but still have to try...

Do you know of any mod which enables me to change my client's language (so it shows my country flag on the new xvm), but actually keep the language as English?

Or can it be done manually? Guess is probably something as simple as changing a file name from texts_en to texts_ro or so?

• Downvote 2

You may be able to modify the player panel xc file and force the flag you desire.  Never looked at it though so I am not certain.

Mx

Idea is not to show it to me, but to "broadcast" it to others so people encountering me on the battlefield knows I'm Romanian. :)

Ahh --  missed the intent.   Don't think XVM or WarGaming support sending that information to other game clients.  Might try talking over in the XVM forums.

Well, I'm pretty sure that's the way they know what country flag to display... otherwise I'm even more sure that they do not broadcast your IP or something so they can determine the country. :)

Plus I did an experiment - played with English - got EU flag, switched to Romanian - got RO flag, switched back to English - got EU flag again.  :)