Jump to content
Toxik

Font question.

Recommended Posts

462364.ttf - font was used in one mod, but I don't remember which it was. If you want to use it, define its name if one of mods/configs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Aslain said:

462364.ttf - font was used in one mod, but I don't remember which it was. If you want to use it, define its name if one of mods/configs.

I'm not sure I understand how I can activate this font. If you can explain me step by step I would be grateful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Installer is installing it by default, you don't have to do anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Installer is installing it by default, you don't have to do anything.

And if I install this font it will change my computer font or just wot font?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will install that font in your windows system, and it can be used by anything, even in MS Word or Open Office, or in WoT, just anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aslain said:

It will install that font in your windows system, and it can be used by anything, even in MS Word or Open Office, or in WoT, just anywhere.

Ok, I just install it, now I have that font in WoT?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Only if you set it up in some config like XVM config.

And how I can do that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Only if you set it up in some config like XVM config.

Are u still there Aslain?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.