is it just me?

• Administrator

Are you on steam? The most of "mods not working" reports are regarding the steam client. It looks like WG messed up something in the steam wows client at this time.

You should install to the 0.8.0 instead 0.8.0.0, try to rename the folder once you install the modpack.

Thanks for the reply. No i'm not on the steam client, which is what has me so confused as why I'm getting this issue. I have tried all the mentioned things and nothing is working at all. Wondering if maybe a complete game reinstall?

• Administrator

I don't think so, reinstalling the game should have nothing to do with mods. You can perform client files check via game launcher.

If you are on regular client then you should just point the installer to the folder where is your game installed. Don't point to 0.8.0.0, or 0.8.0 just to general folder.

Ok, now I'm really scratching my head. Completely uninstalled the mod, reinstalled the newer mod pack.....and nothing. I tired other mods and same result. I then tried it to another wows directory that was from another installation from a server mod. and then the mod works. Some how the name of my main directory changed to the name of the outdated directory I have never used since like July 2018. I have frequently almost daily used the same wows directory for all mods and flag customizing. Even made short cuts to that directory since I was in it almost daily. So how it happened no clue, this is very odd but hey it works. thanks again for a great mod pack