Game hanging after each battle.

Hello Aslain,

I am using your modpack in WoT, (currently a version Aslain's WoT ModPack v1.4.1.1 #06), but after each battle I wait in garage with "game loading" I mean unable to do anything (select tank... saw a result nothing), I have to kill wot proccess and start it again...and after a battle a same result. Before that I used verion #03 I think and everything was working fine.

There is some link where can I download the oldest versions? or can you help me? I am using just your modpack set.

Kind Regards

Kiwwik

Hello,

Finally I have found what is a reason why game freeze after a battle, I did reset of all mods and one by one I have tried. And when I checked "Info Panel Mods - Info panel OldSkool" game was freezing after a battle.

Yes, in mentioned log I installed version 04, but in a selection when I tried one by one I used version 06. Anyway now is working for me without Info panel pack. Thank you for your support and time. You are doing a really good job.

Ciao 

Kiwwik