mod pack will not load at all

Yesterday the game crashed and when i tried to bring it back up it just keeps saying disconnected from server. I tried to load the newest modpack version and now all i get is world of tanks is not in that folder. no matter what i choose it says the same thing. I do not understand why the installer is not placing it in the right folder. It has for years. Now today it will not and i cannot figure where to place it.   sorry if i am just overlooking something simple but i have ran the modpack for years and never seen this.  Thank you

• Administrator

The installer has no WoT detection mechanism currently. You need to select proper folder manualy, maybe something is blocking the installer from checking if you are installing it to correct folder or you are installing it to wrong folder.

• Administrator

Start with downloading the latest modpack (skip this step if you have it), install it, play, then generate logs once the problem occurs. See my signature here on how to generate logs, and attach them in this thread. Interruptions might be also a sign of network problems. It's recommended to check if you can play in the Safe Mode (it's in the launcher next to play button). 

• 1 month later...