crosshair not working

il y a 28 minutes, Aslain a dit :

Visit the game options, click on crosshair selection button and pick your crosshair there.

yeah, i see what you mean but there is only stock crosshair, i tried install both static and dynamic crosshair from your mod, all crosshair at the same time  and one by one but none is showing in game 

i dont know what going on with my clien but some mod works, some doesn't. the mods installed on my pc that work are Visibility indicator remover, gun marker shape, more visibility range finder minimap image by fugetsu, Alt hub and crosshair doesn't work for me 

• Administrator

Start with installing the latest client, since you are using some old modpack.

If the latest modpack still fails on you for some local reason then it's also worth to try this https://drive.google.com/file/d/13xi2_Y1OITULTlNGCNSuln1t3_AcsLoS/view?usp=sharing - go to your installation folder, pick the highest bin in wows steam folder, delete res_mods and unpack this zip there.

Il y a 3 heures, Aslain a dit :

Start with installing the latest client, since you are using some old modpack.

If the latest modpack still fails on you for some local reason then it's also worth to try this https://drive.google.com/file/d/13xi2_Y1OITULTlNGCNSuln1t3_AcsLoS/view?usp=sharing - go to your installation folder, pick the highest bin in wows steam folder, delete res_mods and unpack this zip there.

Thank you, the folder that u sent me work, i wonder why it happened to me. I installed the game from official website  but it still happen to me