Rank badges are not removed in new "no stats" option for xvm

Hello,

first of all a big thanks to @Aslain to implement the "no stats with installed xvm" feature. Love it! But I do have found a small bug:

pic1.png.b81c79c81bb3590d30c5b2af6ecca78c.png

As you can see in the screenshot the rank badges are still displayed although i ticked the option "remove rank badge icon". Would be nice to see it fixed.

Another "problem" I encountered it the amount of space which is wasted. As you can see the full playername is not displayed although there should be enough space. Does this happen because the panel preserve some space for the clantag?

pic2.thumb.png.c13cc7454084d11e9cc7dd5b899753e0.png

In this screenshot you can see the same problem. There is a lot of space unused and still the full name is not displayed. Would be nice if it is possible to fix this behaviour.

Thanks in advance!

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

As you can see in the screenshot the rank badges are still displayed although i ticked the option "remove rank badge icon". Would be nice to see it fixed.

Another "problem" I encountered it the amount of space which is wasted. As you can see the full playername is not displayed although there should be enough space. Does this happen because the panel preserve some space for the clantag?

It's not a bug. The remover options added recently were assigned to the Battle Loading and Statistic tab, not Player's Panel (but I can add a remover there as well, in proper branch if you want to)

As for the wasted space, it's possible to preserve that space but in the price of clan tag names [would have to remove them], cannot have both without enlarging the whole width that is designated for player name and clan name.

edit: I have one idea, but you will lose different style for clan name, it will be same as the player name:

5d69167d227eda5a29eefe7805fd72f7.png

In this screenshot you can see the same problem. There is a lot of space unused and still the full name is not displayed. Would be nice if it is possible to fix this behaviour.

That is planned, and shall be introduced in next modpack update.

Hell yes, it would be awesome to remove that rank badge again.

The solution in the screenshot is looking great. I don't really care about the clantag, but others may do. If it's not too much work for you put in a option to select which style to install. Otherwise just leave it as it currently is.

Thanks for keeping your modpack updated!

I just found another bug with the new option. In the menu which opens with TAB (dunno the name of the panel) the clan icons are not in the best position ;)

pic3.PNG

EDIT: I just checked and I have not even enabled the clan icons. Can I somehow remove the completely?

Edited by Multi