issue with mods

Hello, i have problem that most mods don't install for me. I don't use much, but auto-return crew, auto-equip, auto log in, garage locker for free exp and gold and in game mini-map with lines.

XVM works fine.

I disabled  windows defender and firewall (i am not using any antivirus at this moment) before installation and of course downloaded latest update, i have this issue more than from last version but since i played little i didn't want to bother and hoped new version will fix it.

I also used those mods before but can't remember at what version i started having this problem.

If you can check my logs and tell me if I am doing some obvious mistake or maybe have some ideas what is problem is and what i could try to fix it.

Anyway thank you for your effort and for years of improved game with your mods, now that i don't have it i see how much i miss it!

Have no idea why it is not installing, i tried everything i suspected may be a problem, even clean reinstall of game and mod didn't help, so must be some windows 10 thing i can't find...

Thank you for checking, if I don't find problem today be free to close a topic, since it is not a mod problem after all.

This is not a computer error. This error occurred after the last game update.
Does not install two small tank rows in the garage, 0.8.
Hp lines are not thin.
Does not show percentage of winning
Does not show damage received or damage caused
and much more.
How many years have I used your mode and everything always works.
I've always done the same thing and now it doesn't work.