Sign in to follow this  
Nordberg

Roslich Sidepanels are wrong; Tempomat Cruise control by SEA-Group missing

Hi.

First: Excuse my poor english as I am german.

Problems

a) Since 0.9.1.0 the Roslich sidepanels are not as they should be. I've attached two screens - one from Aslain-Installer (thats how they should look like and always looked 'til 0.9.1.0) and one ingame-screen (thats how they appear now since 0.9.1.0).
b) The "Cruise Control by SEA-Group" is not available

Thx..

Roslich Sidepanels Preview.jpg

Wrong Roslich Sidepanels.jpg

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

For now I blame steam client but I might be wrong, when I install same mods like you have selected on my regular client all is good. I cannot verify it on steam WoWs client, since I don't have it.

Missing sea group telegraph is intended, I removed it for now, it has stopped to work.

ps. your logs are from 7.2.2 attach new ones.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Aslain:

For now I blame steam client but I might be wrong, when I install same mods like you have selected on my regular client all is good. I cannot verify it on steam WoWs client, since I don't have it.

Missing sea group telegraph is intended, I removed it for now, it has stopped to work.

ps. your logs are from 7.2.2 attach new ones.

Ok.
Sorry for the wrong log-archive. Didn't look at the date.
I can't create a newer one because the Archiver doesn't seem to work with steam file-config. Tried it but gave me an error to install the .exe in WoWs file folder. But there are two of it bin32 & bin64 which in both the log-error remains.
I attached the last installer only log from today. Hope it helps.

Thx...

_Aslains_Installer.zip

Currently Roslich mods installed with ModsAPI will not work with steam client, the author is working on a solution to this.