New computer - low fps with mods

Just installed on new PC and my fps do not go above 29 fps with mods on.  I noticed when i installed the mod pack that it installed everything to the World of Tanksfolder instead of the World of Tanks_NA folder and the mods were not working so I copied everything over to the World of Tanks_NA folder and mods worked but I have FPS issue.    When i run in safe mode without mods, I am getting 124 fps.  How do get the mod pack to install into the correct res-mods folder or what else can I do to get it working correctly?

Attached Python log is in the World of Tanks_NA folder.  

Thanks

python.log

On this screen, click on browse, and select the correct game folder. You probably have the game installed twice, if it's detecting the wrong folder.

image.png.2953b2eec6958cf16b7e9bfb0d5f4b52.png

Attach proper logs after trying to install correctly instead of fiddling with copy/paste:

- Run special application: >> Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe << (which can be found in the game installation folder  or as shortcut on your windows desktop) it will create Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip file, attach that file to your thread, it's mandatory !!! I don't need any other logs, only that particular zip file. Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip can be found in game folder inside Aslains_Modpack directory.