Installer focus

This is a quote from user "pluhi81" asking Aslain in the  WoT forums....

"Hi, very nice work, thank you! One little request, can you set the installer's focus to the list instead of the dropdown menu? I literally always mess up my previous settings by wheelscrolling down on that page." 

I posted his query here as this is the proper place for it, and I think is a very good request as I have the same problem now and again.

Thanks Aslain.

Hi Aslain,

I suppose first 2 options - your selections - are closed from the user point of view. So, the single one where users make some selections is Custom Installation. Maybe you can change from drop-down list to an array of radio buttons. This way maybe the focus will stay on the pack list.

I appreciate your work and regular updates.

Thanks Aslain.

• Upvote 1

Hi Aslain,

I suppose first 2 options - your selections - are closed from the user point of view. So, the single one where users make some selections is Custom Installation. Maybe you can change from drop-down list to an array of radio buttons. This way maybe the focus will stay on the pack list.

I appreciate your work and regular updates.

Thanks Aslain.

+1