Modpack Installing. Mods not showing up. I posted this originally in the wrong section.

Apologies for being dumb and posting originally in the tanks section.

I have ran the check on my World of Warships clients with 0 issues.  
I've disabled my antivirus and windows defender prior to installing the mods.
Both the installer and my WoWs client are running with administrator privileges.

I've double checked that I have no other installation paths for the game.  
The current installation path is in the same overall directory as my matchmaking monitor, and that program is running properly. I am inclined to believe that the installation location is correct.

Thank you for your time in reviewing the attached logs!

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Searching through my various drives have yielded no additional WOWs installations.  Add/Remove programs only shows the one that I'm currently working in and have my matchmaking monitor connected to.

Hope I didn't screw up compressing the res_mods, but I've attached it.

Thanks again for the help.

res_mods.zip

• Administrator

Yes they were. Installed your res_mods on my WoWs and all mods work. So definitely not the installer bug, something out there on your pc is not right. The only thing that comes to my mind is either wrong installation folder or sandbox.

• Administrator

A sandbox is an isolated testing environment that enables users to run programs or execute files without affecting the application, system or platform on which they run. Software developers use sandboxes to test new programming code. Cybersecurity professionals use sandboxes to test potentially malicious software

You can always backup your preferences.xml to keep your settings.