Crash During Battle (Guns and Engines sounds revival by Zorgane)

Recently after updates, I began experiencing large freezes / apphangs related to the "Guns and Engines sounds revival by Zorgane". I believe this is the realistic WW2 sound mods I select within the Aslain's screen. I have used this specific mod for quite some time, but after recent updates (Aslain / WoT / soundpack), it now causes this behavior on 3 separate PC's that have carbon copies of the same mods installed, but different hardware (yes I play on a few different devices). I even attempted re-installation of the entire game, and mod pack multiple times and the issue returns. After removing the mod, you actually have to repair the game with the Wargaming center. After some testing, I reapplied all the mods but without the engine and gun realistic sounds, and no crashes. I was crashing anywhere from per game to once every 5/10 games. I see talk on the EU forms for the mod with others having similar experience but no discussion on fixes. My experience seems to be echoed by others on the forum.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/596268-1801-guns-and-engines-sounds-revival-by-zorgane-v-219/page__st__1160#topmost

-LTStorm07 

Hey Aslain,

Thanks for the response! Am I correct this is the same mod as shown in the picture I attached? The picture shows the the 2 mod selections that cause the crashes. Potentially different authors (Zorgane vs N_E_L_U_M_B_O) but same mod?

Thanks,

LTStorm07

Snip.JPG

• Aslain locked this topic