How can i change the language.....

I have the same thing when i startup WoT 

The reticle contains a language i do not know it looks russian or something close to it.

Today i went through the files the mod installed and found alot of ru and pl language files .... i deleted them all and going to see if the mod shows in my language NL or at least in english EN.

I have no idea which mod i choose changes alot of text into that i can not read

Because we can not read nor understand what it does, telling anyone whats wrong makes it harder.

I forgot i mght be able to make a screenshot, but maybe i am lucky and the removal of the different language files might help 

Edited by ubronan

Alright i had to make the screenshot again the one i had before failed somehow,  took me  a while because i could not find the text after i deleted several translation files from mods which had rus and eng files, it appears that the mod has translating files for sure.

The result was that those russian text was gone indeed but also some other part of the reticle.

Then disaster struck and i lost my samsung ssd it died and all my stuff was poof gone, so had to order quickly a new ssd and that took more time.

Meanwhile i had posted this to see if anyone knew the solution, i could have known you busy bear would answer :).

So far that master i really thank you, that you took some of your precious time to answer me.

Regarding the reticle its a nice one but i really would like to know if those text have some meaning :D

I am talking about the green text at the right side of the reticle and above the bleu bars in the reticle.

Anyway one thing is certain it has at least one translation file, else it would not have failed to show anything after i deleted all ru language files where a en file existed :D. That of course will not make sure its not intended this way. But lol it means something :D

shot_001.thumb.jpg.c089fb04b1f26e6ddbd009fda1487a8a.jpg

Edited by ubronan