Battle results occasionally not showing up

believe this is resulting from YasenKrasen's session stats mod. I haven't experienced this after turning it off. Even after waiting 5-10 minutes sometimes battle results just don't show up. I tried turning the beta features off in the modpack but still experienced this a couple of times, maybe once out of every 20 or 30 games.

Just happened again, I get an error 'The system cannot find the file specified.' when running the archiver .exe, but here are the other files. Hopefully this helps

python.log xvm.log _Aslains_Installer.log _Aslains_Installer_CompList.log _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

BTW no battles played since the one which the results didn't show up for. The battle was in tier 9 Waffle on Ghost Town if that's helpful

• Administrator

Have you played few fast battles before it happen? So the game wanted to display you like 3 battle results screen in the hangar?

You are still using YasenKrasen

Also spotted this error

2020-07-18 13:03:29.163: ERROR:   File "mod_stat", line 1, in <lambda>
2020-07-18 13:03:29.163: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/battle_results/service.py", line 148, in postResult
2020-07-18 13:03:29.163: ERROR:   File "scripts/client/gui/battle_results/service.py", line 235, in __postStatistics
2020-07-18 13:03:29.163: ERROR: soft_exception.SoftException: Could not post afterbattle statistics, possible not in hangar

Yeah, I switched back to YK because I like it so much better than any of the others, and I wanted to see if I could get it to happen to obtain the logs. I switched to PMOD now so if it happens again I'll note it. It's possible the battles were quick... when I look at my replays folder I have replays from 2:07, 2:15, 2:20, then 2:34 (the Waffle battle that the results are missing for). 

Is there something I can do about those errors on my end?