I need help with the mods, i know why they wont download but i cant find a way to fix it.

this is my first time downloading your mods. So it says to have game version 1.10.0.4, but for whatever reason my world of tanks says im running 1.10.0.2239 and when i try to download your mods it says its the wrong version, which i understand, what i dont understand is why my game is not updated to 1.10.0.4, it says im running the latest game version but obiously its not right, Thanks.

? My mods and res mods folder both have old mods. if i try to put it in the folder where i downloaded wot  it says "Attention: unsuitable game client version detected   This modpack is made for Wot 1.10.0.4 only." This is the folder where i have Wot downloaded, if i try to put it in a random folder  it says, : World of tanks does not to seem to be installed in that folder,      Continue anyway?" i did the first time, selected what mods and installed but they aren't showing up, i restarted to. i have newer mods and rez mods folder made by alsins, my old ones are from xvm. And the one in the new rez mods says version 1.10.0.4 too

Edited by Rubydog