Installer does not apply selected XVM options

Hello,

When executing the installer everything goes OK until it is time to apply the XVM settings from patch files. 

Then I see a lot of:

:

2014-08-06 07:53:23.508   -- Run entry --
2014-08-06 07:53:23.508   Run as: Current user
2014-08-06 07:53:23.508   Type: Exec
2014-08-06 07:53:23.508   Filename: D:\Omat\res_mods\xvm\configs\Aslain\p.bat
2014-08-06 07:53:23.508   Parameters: minimapLines_v.patch
2014-08-06 07:53:23.530   Process exit code: 1
2014-08-06 07:53:23.530   -- Run entry --

:

I'm running 64bit Windows 8.1 and I started to see this behaviour soon after WOT 9.2 launch. I've tried to execute the installer as an admin and everything I could figure but to no help. This issue remains.

Please note that logs from this installation are not from my real game folder, I'm running another mods while I'm trying to figure out how I can fix yours.

Best Regards,

zendog

_Aslain_logs.zip

Sure,

The problem is that my xvm settings are all pretty much set to false after installation, no matter what I select in the installer.

For example if I install xvm using aslain's recommended settings I have nothing in the minimap and no ratings. Attributes in e.g. rating.xc are all false. Other mods seem to be OK, this issue is only for xvm settings.

To me this seems that the patch files (e.g. "rating_patch_ON.xc") are not applied correctly on top of default settings.

Hi Aslain,

I downloaded the mod again, this time I ticked the 11 color Watband, did a clean install, and hey presto it worked. Prior to this I had also lost my team HP poll as well.

However, I do not have the hanger I ticked (Berlin) I have the outside of the new hanger, and  I had it this morning, any ideas?

Thanks again.

CP

I'm still wondering. i can run the patching command just fine and get expected results:

"

D:\Omat\Aslain's test\res_mods\xvm\configs\Aslain>p.bat rating_ON.patch

D:\Omat\Aslain's test\res_mods\xvm\configs\Aslain>p.exe -f  0<rating_ON.patch

patching file `rating.xc'"

However using the installer i get the exit code 1's.