different/not loading mods

Hi Aslain,

First, thanks for your work on this mod for WoT.

I know you are going to say it is a problem on my side, and you are probably right, but I don't know what else to do.

I have tried resetting, uninstalling and deleting your installer files left on the WoT folder. No luck.

About 2 versions ago, when I ran the installer, different mods where installed. I use a few mods, about 5, so I was able to narrow it down by resetting and then installing one at a time, it turn out that when I install [Panels & Windows in-Battle Settings] - Players Panel - Show HP bars or Show enemy spotted markers, it happens, and installs other mods, don't know the name, but it shows win rate on the garage and extra circles during the battle.

If I don't select one of those, the other mods don't load, I believe is related to [XVM: eXtended Visualizaiton Mod] - XVM build - Development [XVM 8.6.6_5], as this gets selected automatically if I select one of the mods mentioned above.

Thanks in advance.

• Administrator

When you install XVM, you will also get some XVM default options even if not selected, this is how XVM works, even if I disable the most of it, you will still get some. 

If you don't want that, don't install XVM but some mods outside of its branch.

Sorry let me clarify, if I don't select one of the two mods [Panels & Windows in-Battle Settings] - Players Panel - Show HP bars or Show enemy spotted markers, that selects the XVM tree [XVM: eXtended Visualizaiton Mod] - XVM build - Development [XVM 8.6.6_5], then some of the other mods I use don't load, like [non-XVM mods branch] PMOD settings - Zoom-out in arcade mode 40m and Default zoom settings x2