Mod pack installs but no mods present in game on asia 9.12.03

I have used ASLAINS mods since I joined this year and am pretty familiar with installs and so on. Earlier today, The game would run with sound and everything else functional, but no graphics. I would have sound and everything else, I was just blind folded and had to go right into the enemy using the mini map and get blown up to leave the game. The first time, I was penalized 3-games for leaving early. I went in and deleted ship skins and sounds mods and that fixed stuff.  The MODS installed for a few games about an hour's worth. Then I quit and started again and had no mods again. Off again , on again.... I always have my info there like gun max range, and torpedo ranges instead of hitting the "H" button...., and I like seeing the direction of the enemy when it is targeted.... but these last few games, the MODS didnt work. so instead of posting to the WOW forum, I need to let someone here know about this stuff...I see someone else has the same issue.  Oh, I ran the WOWcheck and it made me delete all the mods and then I re-installed them and everything worked, until it didn't anymore...

Thank you...LOVE the work you do thank you

Screenshot (50).png

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Edited by Halsey_rex

HI, and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

The MODS have worked for the last 3 days without further input from other than removing skins and voices.

TODAY...I am playing COOP with FARRAGUT and NO MODS loaded.

I have included the log zip below.

Thank you for your help and I hope this helps you see if anything is going on. I noticed a new update .04, installed that but mods still didnt load.

TODAY 1.2.2021, the mods loaded.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Edited by Halsey_rex