No Colorblind Icons please help!

Hello

i Dont know if im right with my question in this section but i hope i getr a awnser!

I stop playing for a while and now i come back downlad you mod pack and than i see by the install steps no CB Icon version. This was the moment who i wanna cry.

I dont know it is a bug or you remove the CB Version no matter what happend please bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!! I search now for over 10 Hours the whole www and find nothing what come close to your CB Version and i cant play with out.

So i have have big hope that you or anyone else can help me.

Best regards Killer

I only need a icon set with the old CB color look. If it is the old the new or what ever is not Interesting for me. Thanks for fast respond.

BTW: i have a old Version from your mod who the cb version is included its from version 8.10(i search for 4 hours the www to find it). If it help you i can upload you this version so you have the biggest part of the items back

https://www.mediafire.com/?ugc5lgbjb7rohc5

• Administrator

I simply cannot create new icons, because I lost some crucial info for these icons. Thats why I suggest new icons, that look very similar, and are not affected by this issue, since I can create them all the time with Tank Icon maker.

• Upvote 1

The second one but i wish me little change. Make Heavys=Yellow; Meds=White; Lights=Grey; TD's=Red; Arty=Purpel Spectator what you want. The biggest problem for colorblind people like me is if the colors are very similar. So you must take colors that are clearly different from each other. Important You may not use a light or soft colors! The colors must be very strong