No flags shown and not able to switch commanders on non premium ships

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

I have the mods that let you see the flags/camo u have on ur ship in port yet only the camos show up even though I have flags on the ship but the "remove all flags/remove all flags of this category" buttons still remove the flags and I can't switch commanders on non premium ships, when I go to teh change commander screen and try to click on another commander a hidden window pops up which I assume is the retraining window but I can't click it or see it. I only know theres a hidden window because when I try to X out of the screen it takes 2 clicks as if I have to X out of 2 screens, this issue is only after updating the mod pack and I did repair my game already to double check it was specifically the mod pack causing the issue, there's nothing to screenshot with the 2nd issue unfortunately.

52804af5d962e3881ea97d64fec6af81.png

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Breezy said:

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip 76.69 kB · 0 downloads

I have the mods that let you see the flags/camo u have on ur ship in port yet only the camos show up even though I have flags on the ship but the "remove all flags/remove all flags of this category" buttons still remove the flags and I can't switch commanders on non premium ships, when I go to teh change commander screen and try to click on another commander a hidden window pops up which I assume is the retraining window but I can't click it or see it. I only know theres a hidden window because when I try to X out of the screen it takes 2 clicks as if I have to X out of 2 screens, this issue is only after updating the mod pack and I did repair my game already to double check it was specifically the mod pack causing the issue, there's nothing to screenshot with the 2nd issue unfortunately.

52804af5d962e3881ea97d64fec6af81.png

What if you remove Carousel Extended?

32 minutes ago, Aslain said:

What issue?

I can not reassign commanders from one tech tree ship to another tech tree ship. It says "moving will require retraining" but there's no way to retrain the captain.

Note: you can move the captain to premium ships without issue.