cannot find 'RVT' file

Every time there is a new update, I have the same problem. I install the update, but towards the end, normally there is a window that opens to RVT and you fill it in.  so far so good, EXCEPT that every time I do an update, the FIRST time I install, I get the message 'unable to find RVT file' which I close and it continues with the install.

However, instead of the 570 to 600 mb I only get 320 mb installed.

I let the install finish and immediately reinstall the update and all works well including the RVT screen.

This happens EVERY update without fail and has done so since I started using this mod pack.

_Aslain_logs.zip

I run the installer exactly the same way, both times.  The first time, I get what you see.  I immediately run the install again, and it works fine with the exception of the in game voice and sounds not working, everything else works as advertised :)  but I ALWAYS  have to run it twice to get the full install.

This has been happening since I first started using the mod pack.

Since this looks like a problem on my end, perhaps you should close this thread.  I did not know if it was just me or if it was a bug.  Now we know.

Thank you all for your support in this and please know that I think that you folks are great and as long as I play world of tanks I will continue to use your mod pack and support you through donations.

I truly believe you provide the only service that I am prepared to pay real money for and will continue to do so.

Thank you again for your efforts and please keep up the fantastic work, all of you.