UI Scaling mod

Hello,

Im using the scaling mod to scale UI both in garage and ingame because i use 5120x1440 and things get really small.

Problem:

When you press buttons in the tank filter in bottom left corner of garage the mouseclick presses on the missions behind that are now hidden behind the filters. Many bugs like this where the mouse click registers both in the window that is up and whats behind it. I cant use filters when there are missions that arent completed. like if i drag something infront of a button that is in the garage (battle report) and press something on the battle report the button behind the window also get pressed and usaly send me to another window, cancelling what im doing. gets really annoying, have tried the other scaling mod too. suddenly became a problem, have worked for a long time. 

32 minutes ago, Aslain said:

UI scale mod is known from this, I cannot really help here, how about trying the other one  from Goofy, read mod description in the preview window.

Oh, i have used it for a long time with no problem, only became a problem now. but i see. i can just bearly press the free text part of the filter atleast. and become accesseble once i complete the missions. I tried the other mod, but same problem. 

3 hours ago, Aslain said:

Oh well, that's a limitation of all that UI scale mods, this cannot be fixed or adjusted, either you accept its flaws or remove it 😕

Hello. i found the fix for it. You set your ingame UI scaling from Auto to "1x" and go into "prefrences" file in %appdata% and edit the "Interfacescaling" from 1.00000 (for 100%) to my case (1.400000) 140%.