Colors not working properly - Green vs Violet (CB)

Hello, 

So I have installed the game on my new pc, downloaded your mod (which is awesome by the way, great job). I have the latest version, V5 as of 25th April.

However when I go in a battle, the color of the enemy team is still red, although I have selected the Green vs Violet scheme from your mod. When I turn on color blind mode, they do turn violet, but so does the armor penetration market that I am using. It shows as violet for non penetrations and green for pens. No orange is shown either. The people in my friends list. in the garage are also shown violet instead of red when they are in battle. 

It did not have this issue in the past.

I read your post on bug reports, I hope that I covered everything.

Please also find attached some print screens from the game with colorblind turn on and off, for reference. 

Thank you very much.

Coloblind ON 1.jpg

Coloblind OFF 1.jpg

ColorBlind ON 2.jpg

Colorblind OFF 2.jpg

Mod Selection.txt Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

It's coloring some elements changed by XVM. I cannot list them it's just too many of them, you will probably notice which ones if you don't install this option and keep using original color scheme while only using CB colors from the game options.