Kapitein Goldmember

In celebration of the Dutch cruisers I invited the only Dutch super-villain I know to be a commander.

Capture.JPG.3a362da9a84222b06be7692a80b91c71.JPG

Just drop the .zip into C:\Games\World_of_Warships\Aslain_Modpack\Custom_mods and run Aslain's modpack installer again.

Cheers! or Proost!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnzH15hwt48

Note:

It's actually two mods, one for the image and one for the name. The only way to change the name is to mod the global.mo file, so this mod is not compatible with other text mods. Also every time the global.mo file changes in the client the new global.mo file has to be re-modded. When you are recruiting a new commander and click on 'change the name', you get one composed by RNG from 30 first names and 30 last names. May take awhile. So I picked a full name first then edited that first name and that last name. Now in the movie his first name was actually Johan but after his smelting accident he went by his alias so I made that his first name. There are tutorials, tools and examples on how to mod global.mo on the WoWS forums.

Capt_Goldmember0.10.6.0v1.zip

• Capt_Oveur changed the title to Kapitein Goldmember
  • 4 weeks later...