Carousel hide stats window not working

I have "carousel: hide the stats window that appears when you hover the mouse over it" checked but it does not edit the .xc file to "stats": { "enabled": false, in either normal or small .xc file.

Also if I can add here and not make another post for suggestions, when selecting "carousel: hide Info text (i.e. Crew incomplete, Repaits required etc.)" it should edit the line 

"infoImg":  { "enabled": true, "dx": 0, "dy": 0, "alpha": 100, "scale": 1 }, 

to 

"infoImg":  { "enabled": true, "dx": 80, "dy": 0, "alpha": 100, "scale": 1 },

this way it will put the image nearly center of the cell in the carousel and looks way better than it off to the left side.

Suggestion 2:

Ad an option in the installer to remove the Event Banner since you already have options to remover daily quest widget and the promo vehicle.

hangar.xc

line 39: "showEventBanner": false,

• Administrator

Hiding stats on mouse hover is working fine to me, show me proof, and attach logs too just in case.

Ultimately you could you report this issue to the XVM support forums ? https://koreanrandom.com/forum/forum/57-xvm-english-support-and-discussions/ (only if you have this issue using default XVM from their page)

Suggestions should be posted in the request section, so I can easily track them when needed, it will be lost here, so I decided to add it all just in case, btw. that hide event banner I had it before, for WT event, how it's similar just act for future events.