crew xp changes?

I updated from #7 to #9 today and did not change my selection. Still the crew xp display changed (see the change marked red in screenshot).

Can anybody give me a hint as to which mod is at work here and what the information displayed actually means? 
Preferably I would like to remove this. 

image.png.2fd787a4b807b1c4c71232fbf9c1bc5b.png

Edited by elOdin

Thanks mate, seems the cleanup during my update was faulty and booth mods tried running side by side. 
Re-installed without crew xp and one more time with crew XP and now the numbers make sense and the old view is gone. 

Sorry for reaching out before trying that. And thanks for the quick reply.  

As far as I can tell the current crew XP mod option ("Crew Experience by WGMods") is not broken per se but is displaying the estimated number of rounds and the correct amount of XP needed to advance to the next % number (e.g. 55% --> 56%) instead of the amount needed to reach 100% of the current skill in training. Maybe there is a configuration that can be tweaked to change behavior to the desired state.  

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, elOdin said:

As far as I can tell the current crew XP mod option ("Crew Experience by WGMods") is not broken per se but is displaying the estimated number of rounds and the correct amount of XP needed to advance to the next % number (e.g. 55% --> 56%) instead of the amount needed to reach 100% of the current skill in training. Maybe there is a configuration that can be tweaked to change behavior to the desired state.  

That's not what I meant, the mod shows a bit different information and it's fine, the point is that the mod causes lag in the garage, e.g. when switching tanks.