Two premium tanks not showing up in garage

I recently bought the FV4202 and TS-5, and when aslain's is running, they don't show up in the garage.  If I go to the depot, and look for tanks, they are in there, and if I right click them and say "show in garage", the tank comes up in the display, but still isn't in the (small cells, 5 high) selection at the bottom.

tier8.JPG

fv1.JPG

fv2.JPG

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

(Found them... apparently I had them as rentals and set them as reserve.  Maybe something to fix in the future is if a tank goes from expired rental to purchase that this flag gets reset)

"(Maybe something to fix in the future is if a tank goes from expired rental to purchase that this flag gets reset)"

It's not really a bug either, so it doesn't really need a fix I guess 🙂

Not really something that can be reset "just like that" - it's saved as a file on your computer. Inside appdata.

\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\xvm\users\YOURACCOUNTID\tankcarousel\reserve.dat

And it contains ALL reserved tanks, so deleting it would wipe the entire reserve list.