Blue Flame mod by SEA Group

Some time ago you had a mod that could change the color on flames from SEA group. I was wondering if you could consider adding it back. It was really cool and I loved it so much.

Btw I recently talked with SEA group asking what happend to the mod and they told me to ask you.

Thank you for what you are doing for the wows comunity

Edited by melvinmoller
On 12/26/2021 at 1:14 PM, Aslain said:

That mod has been removed because stopped to work long time ago, ask them if they have a new mod for this, then I can include it. I will need a DL link.

I asked the SEA group and they told me that they are unable to modify flame color with the technics they have as for now. I find it wierd that they dont have the techcics to mod the flame color now, but they had the technics 2 years ago. So I was wondering if you are able to try mod the flame color?

I understand if can't or dont have time but its worth to ask.

• Administrator

Yeah, Wargaming sometimes is changing the technique of such elements and we (modders) are unable to mod it, even if we mod the correct files the game will still display default (original) ones. This is the case I believe. Please note it may change with future game updates, so keep tuned in.