Modpack for World of Warships 0.11.0.0_07 CN Installation path

In the process of using Modpack for World of Warships 0.11.0.0_07 CN,I found the installation path displayed as“World_of_Warships_CN360\bin\5081681 \res_mods”.There is an extra space after '508168'.I'm not sure if this problem caused the mod installation to fail.

I'm sorry I sent this paragraph with my translation software. I'm sorry if there are grammatical errors.

• Administrator

You should install the modpack to World_of_Warships_CN360, the installer will install to 5081681 (without space), if you think the space should be there, rename the folder "5081681" to "5081681 ".

Not much I can help you anyway, I don't have CN client, but space in this place is very weird and I think shouldn't be there.

It may be the problem of translation software. I didn't express my meaning correctly.I also think this space should not exist.I mean, the mod installation file may have added a space to the built-in installation address incorrectly.This makes me report errors directly when installing files.I didn't find how to insert the picture, so I had to put the screenshot in the attachment.Figure 2 probably means that this path is wrong.I think this error may be caused by an extra space on the encapsulated address. I can't remove this space, so I choose to feed back this problem.

Thank you for your reply.

QQ截图20220202004901.png

QQ截图20220202005206.png

Figure 1 is to prove that I put the files in the correct directory.The reason why I changed the paths for these pictures is that 'World_of_Warships_CN360' is too long, so I can't see the space after the file name.

Edited by blinkboom
阿斯兰 于 2022 年 2 月 1 日晚上 10:01 说道:

您应该将模组安装包到 World_of_Warships_CN360,安装程序将安装到 5081681(没有空格),您认为应该有空格安装,命名为如果“5081681”重命名为“5081681  ”。

反正我帮不了你,我没有客户端,但是这个地方的空间很合理,我认为不应该。

Thank you for your help