Moving from ModStation to Aslain issues: mods doesn't appear

• Administrator

I would like to see logs, in my signature is info how to create them. Show me screenshot from the port/game where I can see what is working and what is not.

Make sure you are installing and playing as admin, and that you are installing to the proper destination location (some users have had game installed in couple locations and installed to the one that is not in use).

• Administrator

Have you enabled the full interface mode in the game options and the display of team panels, to me it looks like you didn't. Yet more mods are missing, or are there any mods working for you anyway?

Move the game to different folder if possible, avoid using folders with spaces are special characters like brackets, then install the modpack there.

i.e. from C:\Program Files (x86)\World_of_Warships to C:\Games\World_of_Warships

in logs you have errors like that:

2022-03-27 14:28:50.131: ERROR: [Script] [ModsAPI] <type 'exceptions.Exception'>:[Errno 13] Permission denied: u'C:/Program Files (x86)/World_of_Warships/bin/5343985/res_mods/gui/battle_elements.xml' happen while accesing C:/Program Files ........

Permission denied, try what I suggested.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1