Default XVM?

Would it be possible to add a default XVM option for the tank icons and healthbars?

I always liked those to be close to stock as possible with only the stock tank indicator, and possibly the ratings star added. most of the ones included included in Aslain's have health bars a little too thin, and the damage you actually inflict is an odd color to me. The default orange always stuck out clearly, and since i knew the default xvm files well enough i always edited the text to last a bit longer and fly up higher. I also liked having silly custom ammo rack messages like so...

shot_038_zps5ab49067.jpg

I love Aslain's and all the easy options it had. Just setting my XVM up like that manually was a huge pain in the butt, and this mod pack does a lot of that already. I simply miss the close to stock icons, and the much clearer damage numbers and the ammo rack messages.

Hi

Its all about saving the changes you do. Once all XVM-tweaks are saved 

they can be replaced every time you update Aslain.

Zip them into Aslain_Custom_mods folder and they will be automatically 

installed.

And by using TankIconMaker you can tweak the original Icons the way

you want them and save them zipped into Aslain_Custom_mods folder.

Remember to use correct folder tree inside the zipped files.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/318315-96-tank-icon-maker-v043-16-march-2015/