Minor Bug with positioning of Advanced Teams Panels by AutoSpy

Hello, I'm using the modpack after the 0.11.10.0 update with modpack build #00.

I use the AutoSpy Teams Panels but after the update they are positioned too high up on the screen. The numbers for Damage dealt/AA damage/Damage received/spotting Damage overlap with the team panels in a way that isn't game-breaking but is very annoying. I also use the small ribbons mod but I have tried uninstalling it and the panels are still too high and still cover the numbers. I think this could be fixed by adding an additional offset in the preferences.xml but I don't know which exact line controls the y-offset of the team panels. 

32f40596098dd0f7e3aa760bbf0dcc11.png

As shown in the above image, the panel overlaps with the damage numbers as soon as a 3rd line of numbers is added. Since I play with all 4 enabled this overlap happens every battle. I've tried uninstalling small ribbons and disabling the additional damage numbers in the options but that simply causes the overlap to happen even higher. 

thank you for all the work you put into the modpack and hopefully this doesn't make your queue longer unnecessarily.

Edited by Dobrynja_