Issues with "Vehicle counter icons" and "Crew Auto Return" mods.

Go to solution Solved by Aslain,

I'am using "Vehicle counter icons" by Hawq, while in battle, enemy's tier numbers are not mirrored, displayed backwards, also there are two sets of numbers, I don't know which are correct ones. Also, nonXVM (I'm not using XVM at all) mod "Crew Auto Return" by OldSkool: if I will dismiss any crew member while "automatically return crew members" option is "on", after I will recruit new person for this vehicle, the game will start lagging, like running at ~1-2 fps, until I disable this option (stops the lag) or switch to another vehicle. (the lag will happen again if I will switch back to "bugged" vehicle) This lag look similar to short freeze that happens when you switch between vehicles that share the same crew, like the mod tries to return dismissed crewmember and constantly reloads game data. This lag can be fixed by clicking on mod's checkbox until this mod won't be turned off.

InkedScreenshot_2022-11-27_18-23-25_.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

The issue with Hawg mirrored icons will be fixed in modpack for 1.19.0., or you can try Players Panel Pro mod which has options to flip mirrored icons. As of the Crew Auto Return issue, I don't know. Hard to tell, I forwarded your report about it to Oldskool.

• Like 2

Icons are fixed in recent mod version (v1.19.0.1 #00 (01-12-2022)). But now these icons are conflicting with "Spotting markers (without XVM [PMOD]", spoting markers are way off their original position and overlap counter icons. Also, standart tier numbers are still overlaping tier numbers from "Vehicle counter icons" by Hawq, but this can be fixed by disabling "Show vehicle tier" in game's options menu.

P.S.: the issue with "Crew Auto Return" mod is still present.

P.S.S.: the standart (Default) tier numbers are way off their position too (or maybe counter icons are not where they supposed to be) when using "Spotting markers (without XVM [PMOD]" mod, as can be seen on second screenshot.

shot_0252.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

shot_024.jpg

Edited by FoxtrotUniform