Problem

Go to solution Solved by Aslain,

@Aslain - I think I may have this issue as well but not entirely sure. When I open the game, it does not even get to the login/server selection page before the game crashes. Starting in safe mode, the game works. I also have Windows 11.

I have a screenshot of where it gets to - but, should I make a new Thread?

1. Mods Selected and Mod Installer run. I did not select any XVM mods that I know of.

2. Game opened, gets to the image (See screenshot attached) and freezes for about 20s before game crashes. WG Log notes that the game crashes, but when I try to diagnose the issue through that it does not pull any log files.

3. I did press the "Repair Game" in the WG Game Hub before launching, it does its thing but nothing has changed since I've run that.

Not sure if Python logs should be attached but it is here as well.

Thanks a Mil for the help - great mods!

Screenshot_20221213_084356.png

python.log Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by KPN2018
Just adding a thank you note!
  • Administrator
  • Solution

After checking your logs I think it's your antivirus or firewall causing this, certain mod config files has been blocked, and mods cannot access them, and may crash the game due to that.  In your case in logs I see Crew Return by Oldskool, and the Seller. So my recommendation would be to check your av and fw, also make sure you are installing and playing on admin account. Yw 🙂

• Upvote 1