Region changer plus Champi's autologin fail to authorize

Go to solution Solved by Kepos,

Hi,

just wanted to report an issue that is not a real bug.

The fresh installed region changer (Aslain 1.19.1.0 #2) doesn't work with Champi's autologin checked on. 

I got a Wargaming note with a failed login/authorization (German language in my case) and was not allowed to join the server. 

image.png.4f65130bb857e9d3f37c47e0c6ea0ff1.png

After de-installing the region changer all worked fine as before. Probably also changing Champi's default settings would work, but as I could only change that when logged in...there was no other way around. 

• Administrator

Do you need auto-login anyway? It's game feature too when you launch it from WGC. Just don't use Auto-login when you are using region changer 🙂

Region changer will add more regions, and auto-login will try to login to a server where you have no account or different login/password and it will end up like that. Nothing can be done with this combo.

• Solution

@Aslain Sorry, no logs found. I used the de-installation exe plus deleted content of the res_mods folder before I realized about the possible conflict. Then I did a new install without the region changer. 

Zitat

Just don't use Auto-login when you are using region changer 🙂

When I use the WGC login, I have to hit enter to join, while Champi's autologin directly joins the server. 

Edited by Kepos