unwanted spotting mod?

Go to solution Solved by Quaksen,

Hi Aslain,

Thanks for the great modpack. I just recently started using it and have a couple of questions.

1. Is it possible to add a search box for mod names? Otherwise going through 1500+ items takes forever.
  2. I want to use a default WG spotting  mod, but I see this in the game (spotting). I did not install any spotting mods. I would appreciate your thoughts about what creates those unwanted bulbs.

Spotting mod: https://anonfiles.com/p7g8Q8R8y2/image_2023-01-14_161456253_png

Installation Logs: https://anonfiles.com/L2gaQ5Rfyd/Aslains_WoT_Logs_zip

Thanks in advance.

• Solution

1: You can search all you want in the Components_List.txt file inside Aslain's folder. It'll be in your WoT folder. Locations in that text file, matches the modpack list. Searching in the modpack is impossible in the software used - and there's no one able to make a new one.

2: You get those bulbs because of XVM. Selecting any one XVM option, gives you entire XVM as default when you do not select something else in the list that would change the defaults. Not sure what will happen if you pick the option to hide XVM's icons in the player panel section.

Thanks for the prompt response, Quaksen. 

Happy to use your solution for (1).

The option "to hide XVM's icons in the player panel section" turns off the icon that shows if players use XVM and does not help. I had to sacrifice my prior XVM selections to get rid of the XVM bulbs.

Thanks again.