Pop up upon death

Go to solution Solved by nagymacs,

Updated my modpack today and this annoying pop up started appearing that is taking up 1/3 of the screen upon death.  I can't figure out which addon it is tied to.  Clanmates who are not running Aslan's are not seeing it so it isn't a WG pop up?  It is somewhat glitchy when you try to hit H to hide it, sometimes not hiding it at all, other times going away and popping up again a few seconds later.

Anyone else seen this or know what mod it is attached to so I can disable it?

warships pop up.png

• Solution
15 hours ago, Taur said:

Updated my modpack today and this annoying pop up started appearing that is taking up 1/3 of the screen upon death.  I can't figure out which addon it is tied to.  Clanmates who are not running Aslan's are not seeing it so it isn't a WG pop up?  It is somewhat glitchy when you try to hit H to hide it, sometimes not hiding it at all, other times going away and popping up again a few seconds later.

Anyone else seen this or know what mod it is attached to so I can disable it?

warships pop up.png

This one was the end screen of the Hallloween battles (Twilight Hunts or some other name every year) . No idea why it is popping up now though. I would say that it is in your game install, some old file is triggered by some of the mods. A clean install of the game might help it?