Milla Jovovich is missing

Go to solution Solved by 327Th_Eagle,

• Administrator

You are looking in wrong window, it's in the mod menu, not in game sounds menu. There is a menu button in the bottom right of garage.

On your screenshot you are not even installing Crew Voice Overrider, yet you posted your post in such topic, before I moved it. That's why posting logs is important, so I don't lose time on guessing game.

• Solution

Ok; now it works.
I'm sorry but it is a bit confusing. There are sooo many items in the setup of the modpack to select from; with all a different kint of tweaking in the game itself.
Some through the menu of the sound settings, others with a special button and popup menu at the right bottom of the garage .... 

We have a saying in Dutch which translated into English would mean that one cannot see the trees due to the woods. 

I love the MODpack in general and use not too many items out of it; mainly XVM-related and some esthetic things in garage. And definatly voices. Until now only American female. 
But now Only Mila. 🙂 

So this is worth some coffees. I'll  open up PayPal tomorrow and send some € to you. 

Thx a lot. 

• Upvote 1