[Fixed] French localization of the paypal donation popup is borked, includes other language sentence.

Go to solution Solved by lysarion,

Hello there,

just wanted to let you know that the french localization for the paypal donation popup is borked, it pulls the first sentence of the spanish localization, then properly print the french localization. It did that last time too, so I do suppose that problem may have actually existed for a while. See attached screenshot, would have copy-pasted the actual text for ease of search but the popup doesn't allow for the text to be selected.

Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1_20.0.0_00.tmp_qFTyg8pMGw.png.ca2f24a4ef199646d34feb793f69fcb6.png

Having worked on multi-lingual software, I'd advice taking a look at the french localization file, I'd wager for a paste error in there.

Also included is the log zip, even if it probably wont show anything useful, as no mod bugs were involved.

Thanks for all your work!

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by lysarion
Title edit to reflect that it was fixed
  • Upvote 1
  • lysarion changed the title to [Fixed] French localization of the paypal donation popup is borked, includes other language sentence.