weird changes after some updates ?

so now i have 2 weird changes after some updates, but im not even sure when did they happen...

1) if i want to mark the spot on the map via the zoomed in Fov, the game just marks the whole tank instead of the small spot on the ground (even behind the hills etc..)

2) now it also shows somekind of sticky arrow on the sides of the screen when someone marks the enemy tank, but it is kinda annoying, because it just adds more confusing names on the screen

so how can i fix/reverse these options

Edited by kolkhoznik666

... now i probably have some separate windows lag issues, but what does the .tmp installer file do when its saying "finishing installation"?
i havent fixed the recent lag issue yet, but it basically lags the whole pc out with something, so everything takes a really long time... 

and now the lag issue started when i pressed the "Enlarged picture" button of  "Session Statistics and Battle Result Messages by Tomonik [EN,PL,DE]" and then the whole thing just froze up.
so i wonder what process is launched after i press that "enlarge" button and what is the .tmp installer doing at the end?

that might answer what actually started the lag issue and how long will it take for the installer to finish.....