Hitmarker mod not working

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Foxcieee said:

Do you know what the mod depends on? Can i change volume somehow?

I repaired the game now, clean installed all mods without the War Mod, still cant hear the sound of the hitmarker 😞

You can only use the volume sliders that you have in the game options. 

It's simple mod. Check if you have those Hitmarker_sound_v2.zip files installed in res_mods/1.20.0.1/ and attach your engine_config.xml

is this the right path? "C:\Games\World_of_Tanks_EU\mods"

Ive got "mlg_hitmarker.bnk" installed in "1.20.0.1 - audiww"

C:\Games\World_of_Tanks_EU\res_mods\1.20.0.1\scripts\client\gui\mods there i have "mod_hitmarker.pyc" and a "Hitmarker" folder with the PNGs

• Administrator

Yeah, I'm talking about res_mods folder. So you have all hitmarker files there, in correct locations. You should be able hear that sound. Maybe you have your volume sliders in wrong positions or something. I have no other idea, the mod works correctly and isn't bugged currently.

This mod doesn't work in my replays as well.

I uninstalled the mod, and the hitmarker itself disappeared as well. The file "mlg_Hitmarker.bnk" was uninstalled and re-installed in the process properly. Also I don't use any other sound mods.

Here is my settings on volume. I have been using this setting for years, and I used this mod a while ago just fine.

Not sure what happened.

screenshot.png

engine_config.xml

Edited by Arrow456
18 hours ago, Aslain said:

It works in replays for me so...

On a hunch, I did some tweaking in settings (settings vary from person to person so that was possibly the reason). It seems that the setting "Voice Messages in Battle" affects this mod.

"Commander" setting (as you can see in my last post) is the reason that the hitmarker sound doesn't work. Changing it back to "Standard" fixed the mod, in replays anyway. Update: This fix works in real-time battles too.

Is there anyway to allow the mod to work in "Commander" setting as well?

Edited by Arrow456
Add real-time battle update.
  • Administrator
6 hours ago, Arrow456 said:

On a hunch, I did some tweaking in settings (settings vary from person to person so that was possibly the reason). It seems that the setting "Voice Messages in Battle" affects this mod.

"Commander" setting (as you can see in my last post) is the reason that the hitmarker sound doesn't work. Changing it back to "Standard" fixed the mod, in replays anyway. Update: This fix works in real-time battles too.

Is there anyway to allow the mod to work in "Commander" setting as well?

Good find! Well this mod is not developed anymore, so if someone can make it to work there I don't know.